Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Decision.

Sunshine has remarkable healing powers. Also, it's amazing how as soon as you pick a road, hundreds more tributaries appear, extending out to the horizon, and you can be so comforted by the fact that your choices are just beginning. I've decided after so many months and years of pondering, to go back to Columbia in the fall, to fill my days with learning, with inspiring, passionate, unique, creative people, with a constant buzz of life surrounding me, with sunshine on the Steps. I get the chance to craft out each step of my future, to dabble in the impractical and throw myself into the absolutely important.  I want to get drunk on knowledge, to cram myself full on crazy personal relationships, to weave dance through my life in ways I haven't yet imagined. So I'll have more specifics for you in a bit, but for now, I know this: The Backpacking Sundress is coming to Manhattan :)

1 comment: