Wednesday, August 31, 2011

de saint-exupery

I just met the family who I will be living next to and with for the next year -- any doubts at all that I had about this cute little (itsy-bitsy) apartment are instantly gone.  The parents, Christine and Olivier, are darling, and all five kids are pretty much the essence of adorable.  My bribery worked splendidly, with a little blown glass puddles made with Mt. Saint Helens ash for each of the kiddies, along with some playing cards with Seattle mountains and skyline pictures and a picture book of a Native American legend.  The parents got the same blown glass company's beautiful "Seattle Raindrop" ornament :)  Five kids, four girls and a boy, who are all absolutely mignon (cute en français) -- polite, welcoming, excited to meet me.


No comments:

Post a Comment